What happens when one of the guys reenters the dating scene after a long-term relationship break up? Well it’s survival of the fittest of course and he’s got to learn the new tricks of the trade to stay in the game…
Brett Gursky’s short film, Closing Time, will be screening tomorrow at the HollyShorts Film Festival, an annual festival showcasing the best and brightest short films from around the world. Yea baby, the world.
I just happen to be in this particular film along with a few other familiar faces, so if you’re free Tuesday from 12-1:30PM, come check it out! During this block you can also catch some of the other celebrated shorts and if you ask me, this is a real bang for your 10 bucks.
- Stuffer | Nathan Crooker
- Karl Mulberry | Lorne Hiltser
- Butterfly &the Beast | Joe Nardelli
- Xtraction | Marco Santiago 2011
- Jezuz Loves Chaztity | Clarinda Morales
- Closing Time | Brett Gursky
- GOOD MEN | Brian Connors 2011
- Le Jeu Des Soldats | Lorne Hitser
- Le Chapeau | Marie Tang
- Melt | Noemie Lafrance
Click here for tickets and more info on Closing Time!